Hey all! Soooo the weather where I am located has been crazy lately! It's been getting colder on and off and my boyfriend asked me to make him a scarf. Ever since I finished his scarf, I've been excited to make more! Today the bf took me to a craft store called Hobby Lobby and I picked out a couple balls of yarn :)
![]() |
| Each package was $3.99 |
![]() |
| Here's the most recent scarf (well snood or infinity scarf) that I've made using 1 package of Red Heart yarn. |
![]() |
| Here's my sweetie & the scarf that I made for him :) more photos are below. |
Hope that you all enjoyed!! :)
PS: I'm also thinking about making & selling scarves. If you're interested please let me know!
Bunni







BUNNNIIII!!!!!!!! You are so cute ;) and check ya model bf! He looks like he could model for Karmaloop. OH! and I want a cheetah one for Chri-see-massa! Lol
ReplyDeleteThese are great Bunni! And your bf's kinda cute..lol
ReplyDeleteBunni you read my mind!! I have so been thinking it's time for me to make some scarves. These look so nice.
ReplyDeleteThey look great:) you should def. sell some :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the scarf, you should def sell some!
ReplyDeletekariekimberly.blogspot.com
Thank you ladies! :)
ReplyDeleteHey honey,
ReplyDeleteInteresting blog, enjoyed your posts :-)
Please check out my blog and join (i will surely join yours!)
http://artistryrefined.blogspot.com
Thanks Sara