6.21.2011

Full Head Sew-in Weave - Protective Styling


 Good day all!!

Last week I was reminded of how old I'm getting! Of course I'll admit, I know I'm still considered to be in my younger years, but boy does time fly! My little sister had her graduation ceremony from the school that I attended before college. The big day was coming up and I was a proud big sister of course :) Imagine my excitement when she asked me to do her hair for the occasion. 

Side note: I was excited to create the finished look, not to go through the process O_o lol

I've posted up some pictures of the final style so that you all can see! For the diva I did a full head sew-in weave with a self-made closure.

On the big day I used a 1.5 inch flat iron & and a small curling iron for the curls in the front (not sure of the size) to get this spiral-y look.

Back view

Right side view
Front view - lol I was making her late with all of my picture taking :\


Left side view

Sooo in the end my little sister was happy with the outcome & I was just glad that she liked it (she has a tendency to be picky). For a full head, we used 2 packs of "Premium Now" weaving hair in the color #1. The length of the hair is 12 inches and I did not cut the hair in any way. In the near future I hope to share a bit more about protective styling. Until then, that's all for now!


Bunni

2 comments:

  1. The hair is gorgeous! See if she will let you post what shes wearing. It looks sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keesha!!! & I'll see if I can talk her into it :)

    ReplyDelete