Hey everyone!!!
The holidays are finally here and I'm soo excited to be home from school!! Exams are over, my birthday is coming up, and with that said, I finally have time for more blog posts!! :) The first thing I've decided to share with you is this photo challenge that I'm planning to do for the next 30 days.
Each day I'll post the photo for each challenge. Throughout the challenge, let me know what you think!! Any tips, advice, or compliments are appreciated! If anyone wants to do the challenge with me, let me know as well! The first day will be between today and tomorrow. Depends on how my hair looks, lol.
Anywho, that's all for now :)
Bunni

I think I saw that list on Pinterest! I may just do it with you :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! I actually repinned this from your photography board! I'm excited :D
ReplyDelete