11.23.2011

Thrifty Finds

Guys!!! So far Thanksgiving break has been AWESOME! I haven't had time to just relax like this in what feels like forever! All the sleep is kinda nice :) but the time is moving quickly! Anywho, to start off the holiday from school, my friends and I thought it would be cool to see what we could find at some local thrift stores. I'm quite happy with the couple things I found.  


Converse: One Star bag


I've been looking for a big brown bag for ages!! This one is perfect and in brand new condition. It was $7 :)


a. n. a. top


My boyfriend actually found this top and of course I was excited. I asked him to help me find a denim top, and he found it in minutes! Aweesoommee! It was only $1

I also came across the cutest ceramic bunny that I just had to get! It was 50 cents and I think I want to but it on my blog somewhere! Like make it apart of the blog if that makes any sense. Any suggestions on how I could do that? :) 

This is all for now but stay tuned!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok Im loving EVERYTHING!!!! The top is awesome!!!! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....(Kim Kardashian voice) "THATS FAB!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that bag is toooooo cute!!!! Where do you thrift?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!! :)
    Mina I thrift at Thrift Mart, Soup Kitchen Thrift Store (everything there is $1!!) and Dirt Cheap

    ReplyDelete