4.27.2011

e.l.f. Make - Up Haul



So based on the title and these pictures, it's haul time!! This is my first, so I'm very excited (teehee). Anyway, today I went to Target in strong pursuit of e.l.f. (eyes lips face) cosmetics. Youtube make-up enthusiasts mention this wonderfully inexpensive cosmetic line from time to time so I decided to give these goodies a try! Check out the e.l.f. website here. :)  Here are the items that I picked up:


 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection ($4.99)



Eyeshadow Brush & Defining Eye Brush ($1 each)



 Waterproof Eyeliner Pen & Eyelid Primer ($1 each)


I can't wait to use my lovely purchases and I'll be sure to give a review on them! So far I've tested out some of the eyeshadows on my skin and the pigmentation is surprisingly great! Recently, I starting becoming more interested in makeup (eye makeup especially), so I want to work with the basics and figure out how to really use them before I go out and spend the big bucks on the "good stuff". As far as I'm concerned though (being a college student and all) whatever looks good IS the "good stuff," no matter how much it costs. 

Til next time

Bunni =:3

No comments:

Post a Comment