1.08.2011

Unclaimed Baggage!

Unclaimed Baggage is a place of wonders and of joy! When my boyfriend made plans for us to go with his brother and his family... I was what?? EXCITED!
After seeing all of the lovely treasures that Keesha (visit her blog!! > http://kdrsblogs.blogspot.com/ ) came back with from that place, I couldn't wait to go.


Unclaimed Baggage is a one-of-a-kind store that literally takes lost or unclaimed baggage and sorts through the lovely items, prices them, and then puts them out for sale for great prices! Wait till I show you the Aldo heels that I got for $12 :)
In addition to clothing and shoes, Unclaimed Baggage also sells electronics that are in awesome condition! Keesha and I drooled over the cameras.


Unclaimed Baggage website > http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/index.html


Although shopping here can be a little pricey-er than thrifting, it's well worth it because you will come across some items that you wouldn't normally find in your local Goodwill.


Cute jewelery section!
(they had costume jewelery as well as some pretty pieces that cost a pretty penny)


A pair of boots I got for $8 that make me happy


A look at some of the other shoes I tried on 
(minus my good ole' comfy wannabe Uggs haha)
I couldn't find a personal pic of the shoes, but these are exactly the ones that I found and purchased at Unclaimed Baggage. I LOVE them!


To sum it all up I was pleased to purchase a nice Ambercrombie & Fitch winter jacket - $18, a pair of black Aldo platform heels - $12, and a pair of camel cowboy-ish boots - $8. It was an AWESOME trip!


Bunni
                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun trip...we'll have to do it again soon :)

    ReplyDelete