1.07.2011

Restart Button!! 2011

     It's been SOOO long since I've posted anything on my blog. *tear tear* I felt bad for neglecting it so I decided to restart the whole thing. Not that I had much on here anyway, LOL. But yeah, this time around that's all about to change! I have some old things to blog about, and some new things (I'm sure) to come. All in all, I hope that you all (all 6 of my followers) stay posted! Teehee! :D

Posts to look forward to:

     - Trip to Unclaimed Baggage

     - Yummies - How to Make Sushi (TADA lol)

     - Natural (Black) Hair Maintenance (the natural way)

     - Protective Hair Styling

     - Thrift Shopping! >> check out my luvs Keesha & Deon at http://kdrsblogs.blogspot.com/ for GREAT                                                      thrift tips and ideas :)

     - DIY Jewelery

     - Photography

     - & MUCHO more!!!




Talk to you guys sooon!

-Bunni

No comments:

Post a Comment