12.25.2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
This weekend has been an enjoyable one here at home. I'm loving being around my family, eating great food, and just relaxing! Below are some photos of the highlights of this holiday.

Carrot Cake!! My sister's friend made some SUPER DELICIOUS carrot cake for us. I can't stop eating it!!
Thankfully he gave me the recipe so I can make it myself :)



My cat! I missed "Kitty" soo much. She's been extra nice this holiday lol
(compared to how she usually is)



My awesomee Daddy picked up this vintage  Nikkor camera lens for me!! It's completely manual so you know I'm having loads of fun with it.



My family!! I love them soo much and seriously missed them while I was in school. This photo is of me and my sisters :)





I hope that you all have enjoyed your holiday as much as I have :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Bunni




1 comment:

  1. Im glad youre having such a great time over your break :) Ohhhhh that lens!

    ReplyDelete