Hiii all!!
Today after work I decided to do something fun rather than laying around doing nothing - as I usually do. Lately I've been eying this head wrap/ turban trend and have been dying to try it! This afternoon was the perfect time to do just that. Earlier in the summer, this bright fabric caught my eye at a local crafts store that I frequent. Ever since I bought the fabric, it was (sadly) neglected. Sooo today I decided to take it out and experiment with it a bit.
Here are some photos of a wrapping style that I stumbled upon. The fabric is a little over 1 yard.
Here are some photos of a wrapping style that I stumbled upon. The fabric is a little over 1 yard.
![]() |
| The yarn braids help to keep the shape of this particular style. |
![]() |
| I put my yarn braids into a big bun on top of my head and then wrapped the fabric all around it. Tutorial maybe? |
Well yeah.
I've concluded that I love head wraps and will continue to experiment with different fabrics and wrapping methods. Head wraps/ turbans are GREAT for bad hair days, lazy days, or just for when you want to try something different!
That's it for today and perhaps I'll have up some more styles at a later time. Maybe this weekend :) hmm.
Anywho, I hope that you enjoyed!
That's it for today and perhaps I'll have up some more styles at a later time. Maybe this weekend :) hmm.
Anywho, I hope that you enjoyed!
Til next time :)
Bunni



ohhhhhhh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty! I've been dying to try the head wraps, you've just inspired me :)
ReplyDelete