My loves!
It's been such a long time since I've posted and I apologize! Unfortunately, my internet has been acting a bit wonky for the past couple of weeks but it's finally coming around. :)
Anywho, much to tell!
Being that the internet was out, I began to notice that I had a LOT of time on my hands. During this time when facebook, youtube, twitter etc. would usually consume my hours, I focused a good bit on practicing guitar, cooking gluten-free meals, and caring for my hair. While the yarn braids have been in, I've been using a mixture of water, olive oil, and Cantu Shea Butter leave - in conditioner (in a spray bottle) in my hair to try and bring it to a healthy point. Now, I'm not saying that I've come to a complete decision, BUT...........................
Yes.
I am strongly considering doing a big chop at the end of the summer.
I want to wait a bit before it gets chopped off so that it has some type of length to make it easy to braid, but seeing how good the new growth looks now is quite exciting to me! The whole concept of being natural makes me just a tad nervous though because of the type of hair that I have (4c/d i think?). If I do go through with it, I think that I'll keep up with the yarn braids until the end of the year to keep it protected. Only time will tell!
:)
[google images]
Bunni
Solange Knowles
Ohhh Bunni you know Im all for it!!! Bald is my thing :)
ReplyDeletelol!! yay! I don't think my head would look right with hair that short, so I may wait a while. It's sooo tempting!
ReplyDeleteCute blog! I think the hair cut will look cute on you. XO
ReplyDelete